According to figures released by the telecom regulator, Ivory Coast telephone companies have recorded a total turnover of over 803 353 659 Euros in H1 2015 through five segments:
- More than 634 millions of that amount come from services related to mobile telephony.
- Fixed Internet accounts for 24 million Euros with 130,697 subscribers.
- Mobile money operators total sales amount to around 23 million Euros over the same period, with 7,262,323 opened accounts.
- At end June 2015, mobile operators had 23,926,470 subscribers, spread among seven operators: Orange, MTN, Moov, Comium, Grenn, Café Mobile and Warid. 4 of them have since stopped operating.
- With only 265,915 subscribers, landline services reaped 143 million Euros. Mobile Internet generated 25 million Euros from January to June 2015.