What happens on the web at any given minute? That’s a question the Qmee agency has attempted to answer by providing an infograph showcasing the activities of the web’s biggest companies.
Quite impressive numbers:
- Facebook saves 350 Go worth of data
- 278,000 tweets are posted on Twitter
- $83,000 are spent on Amazon
Some surprising numbers:
- 104,000 photos are shared on SnapChat
- 20 million photos are viewed on Flickr
- 20,000 new photos are published on Tumblr
These numbers would have been even more impressive had the agency not tried to omit a few numbers such as those on pornographic sites, or even those from the Chinese sites Baidu and Weibo which are the respective Chinese equivalents of Google and Twitter.