She Dies While Using Her iPhone

BY EDITOR 2

A sad reminder that one should not be using and answering his/her phone while the device is charging…

A 23 year-old Chinese woman got an electric shock while using her iPhone 5 to answer a call while the device was being charged. The news was given by the Chinese media and the horrible incident that killed the young flight attendant is now under Apple‘s scrutiny to determine the circumstances that led to the accident. “We will fully investigate and cooperate with authorities in this matter,” has stated Apple’s spokesperson.

Join the debate on social networks …


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *